Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies, including our flagship sales and CRM applications, help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you’re passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
We’re seeking an innovative and passionate Developer who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The Developer role is hands-on in the designing, coding, enhancing and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements. This role will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom software. The skills required include at least one year of experience in commercial software development, substantial experience in modern Object Oriented techniques and languages, the ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, excellent analysis and client facing skills. This role also involves the ability to develop processes and methodologies, and the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• 7+ years of experience programming with Force.com (Apex and Visualforce) and Java
• Expert knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns such as MVC
• Extensive experience with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Expertise in design of complex data models and relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
• Experience with complex projects using Web Services integration (SOAP and REST)
• Ability to lead and influence the design approach to new applications and features
• Understanding of various user based security models and experience with performance tuning
• Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
• Bachelors degree – ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS (Master’s Preferred)
• Experience developing with Salesforce.com’s Visualforce & Apex Code
• Experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform & API’s
• Enterprise system integration background w/ Web Services
• Understanding of Web 2.0 techniques and standards
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
You should write code that others can understand, support, maintain and expand, and provide other team members with direction on development projects. You are aware of trends and technical developments in the industry, and how those can be applied in your work; and have a point of view on the delivery approach for very complex or foundational features. You have the demonstrated ability to anticipate technology lifecycle issues, work with projects involving multiple systems, and influence the team to deliver durable, extensible solutions.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many projects within the team’s portfolio.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.