|Requisition #:||R955464||Location:||UNITED STATES.COLORADO.ENGLEWOOD|
|Job Title:||Distribution Account Manager||Region:||AMERICAS|
|Area of Interest:||Sales||Level of Experience:||Experienced – Manager|
|Flexible Work Option:||No|
|Job Description:||For years, Cisco’s vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we’re entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we’ll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It’s where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Our World Wide Partner Organization is seeking a Distribution Account Manager. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy to drive Cisco business through Comstor with a focus on the two tiered market space.
• Implement a strategy to recruit enable and grow Cisco partners utilizing the strengths and value of Comstor.
• Work with Cisco field sales, business units, channels, business development, and management teams to drive positive outcomes for Cisco.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the Comstor and Cisco teams
• Develop and deliver accurate short and long term sales forecasts in line with business objectives
• Articulate the Cisco and Comstor value proposition to field sales, partners and internal Cisco
• Control costs for programs to ensure that expenditures are being managed in line with budgets
• Minimum of 6 years of successful technology sales experience with a combination being direct and through a sales channel
• BA / BS degree Required
• Demonstrated business acumen and financial skills to be able to effectively translate how investing in Cisco based solutions will help partners achieve their business objectives more effectively than investing in competitive offers.
• Strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting in front of senior level customer audiences to influence their decisions
• Experience mapping business issues to technology solutions
• Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets on a recurring basis through the use of a variety of professional sales techniques.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui.