Director level position, Individual Contributor Role
Strategic Alliance Managers primary responsibility is to manage third party firms that Workday contracts with to extend our product, customer base and ecosystem success for the benefit and growth of Workday and its shareholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Develop and cultivate strategic relationships with C-level executives and management teams within the partner organization to grow Workday’s global footprint, gain sponsorship for Workday subscription sales and services deployments.
* Develop and execute annual strategic business plans to exceed joint revenue goals
* Leverage joint industry, solution and market expertise to identify and drive innovative sales programs
* Ensure partner organization is educated and enabled on Workday’s growth strategy including introduction of new product launches and update releases
* Ensure partner practice is equipped for customer project success and overall customer deployment satisfaction as outlined in the Partner Guide
* Create joint opportunity plans for largest sales pursuits coordinating between internal sales teams and field partner teams
* Create joint marketing plans to maximize partner exposure and secure 100% participation on sponsorship of key Workday events
* Key point of contact for partner escalations.
* Drive and influence partner performance in these key areas:Customer Satisfaction, Security and Protecting the Ecosystem, Scale and scope of firm’s business model, Training and Education, Communications
Knowledge and Experience:
* 10+ years Alliances and/or Professional Services experience
* Prior Workday or partner firm experience a strong plus
* Proven track record of consulting on complex projects and global implementations
* Sales and/or Marketing experience
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Cloud and SaSS savvy
* Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
* Passion for customer service
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the world’s largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.