Atlassian, San Francisco, CA, $ 100.000+
|Do you want the opportunity to work with a fast growing company and to help transform and guide that company through the use of data? Atlassian prides itself on being data driven company and in the role of data architect you will be responsible for driving continued success across the company through the use of data. The opportunity covers everything from collating and reporting on sales through to providing valuable insight into shaping our products by analyzing the usage behaviors of our customers. If you are someone who is passionate about data and looking for the opportunity to shape a data and visualization platform apply now.
What You’ll Do
- Develop data strategy for the company and get stakeholder buy-in
- Team lead line manager for Analytics & Integration development team
- Create the data architecture to support the strategy, including data flows, warehousing, reporting and operational use
- Create and review technical design for ETL development work
- Manage the delivery of development work
- Engage with business stakeholders to execute against an agreed backlog. This includes scheduling work for the team, removing any impediments, facilitating timely decision making in the team and reporting status to their Development Manager and other interested parties. The primary objective of the Team Lead is to ensure that their team meets the commitments made during release and iteration planning and that value is being delivered to the company. Team Leads are expected to look for creative ways to run their teams to ensure commitments are met.
- Engage with other Team Leads across Atlassian to ensure experiences are shared and teams work collaboratively when required.
- Facilitate technical leadership for the team. This includes pairing, code reviews and facilitating technical designs.
- Be responsible for the technical interview for new team members
- Coach and provide growth opportunities for their team members
What You’ve Done
- Lover of all aspects of data and data analytics
- 5+ years of development experience
- Strong data modeling experience
- Strong understanding of organizational schema structures like 3NF, Star Schema, Snowflake, etc.
- Outstanding RDBMS knowledge
- Prior experience in leading teams
- Development experience with ETL tools
- Sound understanding of Big Data challenges
- BS/BA/IT Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent prioritization and self-organizing skills to individually detect and deliver the most important things first
- Ability to effectively delegate work across virtual teams
- Ability to build strong peer relationships
- Desire and ability to evangelize data use across the organization
And if you’ve got some of this, even better!
- Experience with BI platform
- Data modeling experience
- PostgresSQL experience
- Design experience on nosql and Big Data systems
- Kettle ETL development experience
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.