The Amazon.com Women’s Shoes team is looking for a bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicant to join our team. The successful candidate will own key direct relationships and will be responsible for working with suppliers to build comprehensive selection, collaborative marketing and promotional plans, as well as driving sales and margin improvements. The right candidate stays on top of industry and competitive trends, brings a highly analytical approach to buying decisions and is able to communicate effectively with cross functional teams such as control buying, site merchandising, marketing, PR, finance, operations, and retail systems.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with new brands and advocating for our platform
- Building detailed buying and marketing plans as well as growth strategies for our brands
- Negotiating and securing vendor participation in merchandising events
- Providing timely resolution to vendor maintenance and ordering issues
- Building database queries and manipulating data to provide key business insights
- Conducting fashion industry research and identifying new trends and sources
The ideal candidate has strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship/account management. Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management. If this role sounds exciting to you, please come join us as we work to dramatically grow our Handbags business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in retail or e-commerce
- Experience using Excel to analyze a business
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and vendor management
- Track record of success in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Buying/planning, operations or finance background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented, sense of humor and a team player
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.