Business Intelligence Analyst/ Business Intelligence Developer/ Data Mining Analyst
Business Intelligence Developer Analyst required with strong Data Mining, Data Analysis and Microsoft BI Stack to join a leading global telecommunications company in the City of London. The role offers and attractive £50-£55k salary plus a 10% bonus, private healthcare, life assurance and pension.
Business Intelligence Analyst/ Business Intelligence Developer/ Data Mining Analyst Key Skills:
- Data Analysis and Data Mining experience.
- Experience developing on a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 BI platform (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- A Finance background and exposure to Finance related BI projects.
- Business facing: requirements, design, acceptance criteria, solution adoption, data analysis.
- Development of SQL Server Data Warehousing (2008+ based)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
About the Role:
- The Senior BI Developer Analyst is a key member of the BI Team reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence to provide BI capabilities in a fast paced environment.
- You will be joining a BI team tasked with the rollout of an organisation-wide BI solution based on Kimball methodology.
- The candidate will have responsibility for the entire end-to-end development of discrete BI services from initial requirement through to live operation and handover to support.
- This role will also focus on enriching our business insight and providing focused actionable information.
- The role will be business facing and as such you will be expected to proactively lead the process ensuring effective definition, delivery and deployment.
If you have the above experience then please apply via email. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate; we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst/ Business Intelligence Developer/ Data Mining Analyst who is looking for the opportunity to join a Leading global telecommunications company.
Location City of London
Start Date ASAP
Salary £50-55k + 10% Bonus + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI