As the Software Developer, Lead, you will work as part of a team on multiple tasks in design, implementation and integration of software development tasks. The developer will work with other senior level developers and should be proficient in object-oriented design, agile software development environments and have experience designing and implementing custom interfaces.
· Microsoft .Net Framework 4 using C#, Visual Studio
· Relational database design, TSQL, Oracle
· ASP.Net Web Forms
· ASP.Net MVC
· JQuery-UI or Telerik Native UI Extensions for ASP.Net MVC
· Workflow Foundation 4
· Java programming experience
· Oracle Database experience
· Subversion (SVN)
· Experience working on COTS integration/customization.
· Experience working on IT projects for Intelligence Community
· Must have superior communication skills and experience in modular software design.
· Must be able to work in a team environment which may be geographically dispersed.
· Possess strong technical written and verbal communication skills essential.
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; a MS is preferred.
· 5+ years of operating system experience with 2-3 years of MS Windows experience.
· 5+ years of experience working on complex software engineering projects.
· 7-9 years of total working experience.
· U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI