Netflix is one of the largest Apache Cassandra production deployments in the world. We store ALL our production data in Cassandra. We’ve accomplished this by having extremely talented engineers building tools to support Cassandra and contribute features and code to the Apache Cassandra project itself. All of this while hosting it in the Cloud!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that will help build tools to automate Cassandra operations, build monitoring tools that can predict Cassandra health issues and automatically perform jobs that will heal affected Cassandra clusters.
This is an opportunity to work with and learn Apache Cassandra, a bleeding edge database whose popularity is growing in leaps and bounds.
– 6+ years of Development Experience
– Track record of delivering high quality software in Python or Java
– Prefer Automating repeatable operation tasks
– Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.)
– Experience troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
– Experience with Apache Cassandra is a huge plus
– Thrive working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui