Company Profile Android App Developer
We are looking for highly skilled developers for a big, international e-commerce company in Amsterdam.
Their mission is to provide worldwide users the best approachable data driven products. Developers at this company are truly empowered to make changes and they’re operating on a huge scale and growing at a staggering rate. That makes this work challenging, but also a great learning environment. It’s a fun place to work with great people from all over the world.
Job Profile: Android App Developer
As an Android application developer you will develop, design and maintain the android app. It has been downloaded over 5 million times already, so your work will have broad international reach. The mobile teams listen to their customers and give them the features that they want and use. Customer focus is the most important in this role. Key responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance our Android application
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Develop new and existing Android applications features
- Provide estimates on development cycles
- Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests)
- Liaise with designers to help define and implement User Interface improvements
- Work with team members on server-side integration
Candidate Requirements: Android App Developer
- 3+ years of Android application development using Android SDK
- 5+ years of experience as a developer
- Expert knowledge of Java
- You are always on top of the latest trends
- A plus would be experience with Android Market place & Distribution Process and an approved Play store app
- Strong interaction and design sense
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Fluency in English, both in writing and spoken
Offer: Android App Developer
A competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within this fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates, relocation is being supported.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.