Huawei’s European Research Center (ERC) in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We are currently looking for a
Design Expert of IT Storage (m/f)
to contribute to software architecture and enabling features for high availability, managed in our newly founded European R&D Competence Center, which will play an important role in improving Huawei’s technology.
– Develop industry leading architecture and corresponding enabling plans for storage products
– Design future oriented operation techniques for automation, self healing and self optimization
– Design high level architecture, tool suite and key enabling features including troubleshooting and proactive fault management, SLA and performance management, capacity and configuration management, diagnostic capabilities, availability, redundancy, load balancing, virtualization, upgrade, routine check, log analysis, etc.
– Apply and further develop best practices from the industry into Huawei’s R&D process
– Master or higher degree (preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications
– 10+ years of system analysis and design experience in storage industry with technical responsibility for a product or as Chief Designer for robustness, operation and maintenance
– Proficiency in ITIL process as well as operation and maintenance requirements in NAS, SAN, cloud storage or unified storage
– Ability to cooperate with a team of international experts in different areas including marketing, R&D and standardization
– Fluency in English (written and spoken)
– Open for worldwide short-term travels
– Experience with Asian business culture is a plus
– Excellent intercultural communication and coordination skills
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui