This role will be a member of Discovery Brand Partnership Agency.
Main tasks will be developing outstanding creative solutions for advertisers and help them produced and delivered accordingly to resources available, timing and budget given. Also briefing and supervising freelances and external vendors.
• Conceptualize, write, edit, produce and/or shoot compelling brand partnership projects (spots, vignettes and other formats) that respond to advertisers brief and needs.
• Conceptualize, write, edit, produce and/or shoot additional video and graphic projects for sales advertising support when needed.
• Provides creative concepts and ideas answering to specific clients and agency’s brief and prepares storyboards to support presentation when requested.
• Translate information received in briefs into compelling communication messages across all available media (on air, digital, social).
• Maintains look of video, vignettes, graphic presentations and scripts consistent with channels values and positioning.
• Support Account Managers and Ad Sales Manager in developing new out-of-the-box advertising formats to generate more client activity beyond business as usual.
• Assures consistency, accuracy, completeness, and neatness of own creative concept from initial submission to client through final copy and during all production steps.
• Briefing and supervising editors, gfx designer, sound designers, speakers, talents, freelances and external suppliers from a creative point of view and assisting to shooting, direction and graphics production.
• Proactively work with the Brand Partnership Director and Account Managers to allocate resources and tasks for specific projects
• Contribute to establish and develop workflows, tools and processes for internal & external production staff & oversee their work
• At least 2/3 years experience in On-Air promotion or Advertising Agencies or Video Production.
• Advanced writing skills.
• Has strong understanding of clients requests and needs and be able to convey in all copy written for each brand, whether onair, online or other requested forms
• Must have a client orientated approach (deep understanding of the brand/product, target audience related to briefs and competitor activities in the market)
• Familiarity with social media and digital environment
• Presentation skills (ppt, keynote, etc…)
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Must have a commercial attitude, keeping abreast of the media landscape
• Must have an understanding of production across multiple platforms.
• Production and post-production experience (editing, graphics and audio) across on-air & off-air platforms (broadcast, web, radio & print)
• Highly organized, natural aptitude to problem-solving and team-working
• Highly developed communication & interpersonal skills with ease dealing at a wide range or levels both internally and externally
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui