Responsibilities • Draft, review, analyze and interpret contracts in an accurate and timely manner
• Provide timely and thoughtful legal advice on potential risks and issues
• Partner with business executives to discuss and implement best practices in the digital world, and creatively solve issues
• Create and update all necessary forms and agreements
• Partner with other in-house attorneys across the NBCU business lines on major projects with long-term business implications
• Other Duties as assigned
Qualifications/Requirements • Member of California or New York bar or willingness and qualification to be Registered In-House Counsel
• 5+ years of internet, intellectual property, and/or other relevant subject matter expertise
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and other related tools
Desired Characteristics • Internet, intellectual property, and/or other relevant subject matter expertise
• Prior in-house experience is strongly preferred, especially in an e-Commerce, digital/internet, and/or technology environment
• Highly motivated, highly effective self-starter with strong track record of managing multiple projects to a timely and successful conclusion, and ability to work with little direction or supervision
• Sound business judgment including the exercise of discretion and strict confidentiality, as well as the flexibility to manage multiple wide-ranging matters, prioritize deadlines, and be solution-oriented towards business and legal issues
• Ability to develop strong client relationships with multiple business units and their representatives in multiple U.S. time zones
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (during crunch times!) per day including occasional weekends and holidays.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui