Data Backup and Storage Sr. Manager – Plano, TX
As a Data Backup and Storage Sr. Manager, you will direct, manage and monitor the performance the Data Backup Services team. You will oversee system administration functions such as installation, customization and maintenance of operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements. In addition, you will provide technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations. The Systems Integration Manager will evaluate individual and team performance and provides opportunities for career development, teamwork and continual service improvement. You will act as an escalation point for team members and continually monitor departmental Service level agreements.
Direct the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
– Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
– Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
– Monitor performance of operational processes including incident resolution, root cause analysis, change management, and continual service improvement in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
– Ensures that the team performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
– Oversee the monitoring and tuning of the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
– Provides oversight to the system administration team which conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
– Oversee the development of highly complex, innovative, and cost effective solutions to problems facing organization.
– Provide technical and leadership expertise in areas such as cross functional organizational support, business acquisition, and client support.
– Provide significant technical and leadership expertise in areas such as research studies, feasibility studies, tradeoff analysis, operation studies, design reviews, and technical briefings.
– Oversee one or more major projects in support of client group.
– Regularly interact with senior leadership within the customer.
– 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– 6+ years managerial/leadership experience.
– Experience in managing large, complex Storage environments (over 1PB).
– In-depth disciplinary knowledge of EMC, NetApp, and the related infrastructure components
– Demonstrated proficiency in Storage environments including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, interoperability, architecture development, and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
– Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Storage platforms and how they interact with the rest of the infrastructure environment.
– Demonstrated advanced skills in gathering requirements, performing analysis and work with senior storage administrators on complex design solutions.
– Demonstrated advance skills and knowledge and adherence to Change Management processes.
– Ability to create and deliver presentations to peers and leaders.
– Demonstrated strong customer service skills; interfaces well with customers, end users, partners and associates.
– Mentors other associates on Storage technology implementation.
– ITIL Certification
– Dell Compellent expertise
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui