Areas of responsibility include:
- Own multiple product categories within a division and drive all aspects of the planning process.
- Develop category-level pre-season bottom-up merchandise plans, in collaboration with the buying team, to meet top-down company financial objectives.
- Partner closely with buying counterparts in-season to manage monthly sales and inventory forecasts and Open-To-Buy (OTB) budgets.
- Recap weekly, monthly, quarterly and YoY historical performance and perform ad hoc analyses to identify business trends and communicate risks & opportunities. Partner with buyers to drive sales and profitability growth for RTW, Shoes & Accessories categories.
- Ensure inventory health by analyzing inventory position and aging, determining brand- and style-level markdown recommendations, and executing exit strategies for unproductive inventory.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on process improvements to ensure efficient flow of receipts to our fulfillment centers and maximize vendor productivity, balance inventory levels and optimize turns.
- Passionately advocate for the customer and category within MYHABIT and the broader Amazon network.
- Liaise with various internal teams (including instock/operations, fulfillment centers, production, finance, systems, marketing, creative/imaging) to help deliver tools and process improvements that affect buying and vendor management workflows.
- Work closely with business intelligence and retail systems teams to further automate and drive scalability of key reporting and tools.
- Opportunity to lead a long-term project as subject matter expert.
- 7+ years of planning experience in fashion retail industry OR 4+ years with an MBA or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to analyze large, complex datasets to drive business decisions
- Comfortable leveraging tools and systems to pull data
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- MBA preferred, and/or experience in financial/analytical disciplines with proven track record of delivering results
- Relevant experience in Women’s RTW/Accessories categories preferred
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to synthesize data from various systems to identify trends and present findings
- Ability to influence others and work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.