Tempo di lettura: 2 minuti
MYHABIT is Amazon’s fast-growing, member-only fashion destination, offering up to 60% off hand-picked styles from the most sought after brands. We are looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Merchandise Planner. This position is responsible for planning and inventory management strategies of a business division, maximizing customer experience, sales, margin, sell thru and turns, as well as partnering on end-to-end business ownership of supply chain processes from manufacturer to consumer. Strong understanding of data and systems, as well as demonstrated success in driving processes are required. The successful candidate must possess the ability to operate from a company-wide perspective and encourage cross-functional and cross-business project development. The position is located in New York City.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Own multiple product categories within a division and drive all aspects of the planning process.
- Develop category-level pre-season bottom-up merchandise plans, in collaboration with the buying team, to meet top-down company financial objectives.
- Partner closely with buying counterparts in-season to manage monthly sales and inventory forecasts and Open-To-Buy (OTB) budgets.
- Recap weekly, monthly, quarterly and YoY historical performance and perform ad hoc analyses to identify business trends and communicate risks & opportunities. Partner with buyers to drive sales and profitability growth for RTW, Shoes & Accessories categories.
- Ensure inventory health by analyzing inventory position and aging, determining brand- and style-level markdown recommendations, and executing exit strategies for unproductive inventory.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on process improvements to ensure efficient flow of receipts to our fulfillment centers and maximize vendor productivity, balance inventory levels and optimize turns.
- Passionately advocate for the customer and category within MYHABIT and the broader Amazon network.
- Liaise with various internal teams (including instock/operations, fulfillment centers, production, finance, systems, marketing, creative/imaging) to help deliver tools and process improvements that affect buying and vendor management workflows.
- Work closely with business intelligence and retail systems teams to further automate and drive scalability of key reporting and tools.
- Opportunity to lead a long-term project as subject matter expert.
- 7+ years of planning experience in fashion retail industry OR 4+ years with an MBA or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to analyze large, complex datasets to drive business decisions
- Comfortable leveraging tools and systems to pull data
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- MBA preferred, and/or experience in financial/analytical disciplines with proven track record of delivering results
- Relevant experience in Women’s RTW/Accessories categories preferred
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to synthesize data from various systems to identify trends and present findings
- Ability to influence others and work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.