VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
With 2013 revenues of $5.21 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 55,000 partners, and 14,000+ employees in 50+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting what’s next in IT? Learn more at vmware.com/careers.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with VMware’s internal and external sales team. This extended team is driven to a common goal within a set number of named accounts. The mission of this group is to broaden the reach of all named accounts to ensure the VMware foothold across the entire segment. Our solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ within an account and changes the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within a list of 25-30 focused Named Accounts
- Drive account portfolio sales strategy and focus on top 15 accounts and establish sales cadence with the corporate account team
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy leveraging channel partners
- Focus on top tier accounts and collaborate with Inside Sales and channel partners to ensure complete coverage of entire account portfolio.
- Responsibility to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Drive virtualization adoption and identify new opportunities in Tier 1 accounts
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position
- Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Develop and manage a partner strategy by selecting a set of “preferred” partners, develop a collaborative account planning and enable channel partners to be an extension of VMware sales force. Experience Required:
- 6+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 5 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Must have experience in selling a ‘platform” as a solution within an account such as ERP, CRM, Apps, and SAAS, etc.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment Education/Experience:
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience Travel: Estimated travel of between 30% and 50% depending on the density and size of the territory
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
Posting Title: Enterprise Account Executive-Los Angeles. CA
Advertised Location (Select only ONE location): Los Angeles, CA, US
Requisition Number: 53752BR
Advertised Group (Place a checkmark to select multiple groups): Sales/Field
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.