Tempo di lettura: 2 minuti
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job ID: 00114590-1
- Provides architectural leadership across a number of interdependent engineering teams, architects, systems and offerings.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- The technical expert, researching, evaluating, and implementing state-of-the-art technology (open source, third party, etc.)
- Demonstrating technical expertise and leadership across the immediate team and cross-functionally, impacting many different groups and product lines.
- Key member of the team in regards to representing the technology driven opportunities and implications of various business and offering strategies and tactics.
- Masterful technical documentation and presentation skills to communicate architectural and design options, educating development teams and business users.
- Creating and fostering an environment where your team produces well architected and elegant, web and/or mobile applications.
- Act as an industry thought leader, continuing to share Intuit’s growth story as one of the top SaaS, data-driven, and cloud deployed companies on the web.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 15+ years’ experience designing and leading architectural efforts for web, software or mobile applications.
- Seasoned leadership experience: Applying the nuances of influencing based on the situation, knowing when to push and when to ease, driving through designs, ideas, and roadmaps.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of leadership, including executives.
- Expert in the software design/architecture process.
- Experience in conceptualizing, launching, and driving business and product strategies and multi-year roadmaps.
- Building strong teams – set and evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, attract and retain key talent.
- Expertise with any of the following Object Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, or sometimes C++.
- Expertise with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Experience architecting, developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications.
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.