Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Location: United States-CA-San Francisco
Job: Strategic Accounts
Job Number :142928
About the Position
We’re seeking a proven leader in account and client management to become part of the Customer Success team to drive maximum value within our customer base of Enterprise and Fortune 1000 companies. The role is key to our customer retention and account development goals within our growing customer base. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will focus on the use and adoption of our ecommerce payments, fraud and payment security solutions to be the primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor to our clients. This is a direct client facing role.
– Develop and execute account and portfolio level strategies that support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability
– Become a trusted advisor with clients by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
– Provide expertise on our global payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their strategies
– Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, customer support, sales engineering and finance
– Ability to lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the key internal resources for support
– Lead ongoing strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, successes and business results; facilitate quarterly business reviews & executive meetings
– Analysis of customer performance metrics to deliver consultative business reviews which result in strategic recommendations, best practices and process improvements to ensure the they derive maximum value from their investment
What’s in it for you?
– Be a key contributor in “making a difference” in one of the World’s largest, most well- respected brands
– Flexibility to work in Foster City or new our San Francisco office with Bay Area Shuttle’s and Monthly Commuter Reimbursement
– Onsite Gym with fun daily fitness and wellness classes , access 24/7
– Gourmet Cafeteria with Friday BBQ’s and Farmer’s Market
– Exceptional Benefits including Visa’s Educational Assistance Program Tuition reimbursement and Mentoring Programs.
– Great Networking Opportunities and “Coffee Breaks” with our CEO, President and Executive Team
– Employee Rewards and Recognition Awards for those who go “above and beyond”
– Weekly ticket raffles for local Visa sponsored events such as Movie Premiers, Sports Games, Concerts, etc.
What we’re looking for
– 8+ years of Global Payments and Security and/or related experience SaaS/High Tech industry successfully managing and expanding Strategic Client Relationships
– Strong strategic Consultative Selling and Customer Relationship management experience focusing on Enterprise B2B and B2C customer segment
– Success in working in a “fast paced” environment leveraging using tools like Salesforce.com and formal sales methodologies like Miller Heiman
– Solid knowledge and understanding of Global Payment platforms. A bonus would be knowledge of Mobile Payments and the omni-channel landscape
– Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) that are leveraged to address complex business issues and opportunities
– Experience based “Issue Resolution” skills that facilitate dialogue across all levels of a business including the c-suite
– Strong individual contributor who desired results based performance
– Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
– Bachelor’s Degree required
– An ability to travel up to 30% (as required)
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world’s first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that empower our clients to reach clients in over 190 countries.
The world’s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and growth their business. As a result, CyberSource processes 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in the USA and 1 out of every 8 dollars Worldwide!
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Account Manager, Scheduler, Engineer, Manager, Sales, Service, Customer Service, Engineering, Management
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.