The Lead Domain Architect is a member of the Vertical Solutions organization within a target industry. The Lead Domain Architect works with the Vertical Business Unit to identify new solutions or improvements to existing solutions. The person in this role will provide the leadership for industry specific initiatives. The Lead Domain Architect is responsible for translating Use Cases into User Stories for the Scrum team and providing the industry knowledge needed to guide the development. The person in this role also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions frameworks for the target industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
|% of Job
(highest to lowest)
|Description of Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
|50%||User Story Creation
|20%||Product Lifecycle Management
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years of business or consulting experience in target industry
- 5+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience working in an agile/scrum team environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Proficient in the target industry’s business processes related to key solution areas
Core Pega Competencies:
- Customer Success – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services. Acts with customers in mind.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Enjoys working hard and seizes more opportunities than others. Is constantly and consistently performing at their best
Steadfastly pushes self and others
- Integrity and Trust – Practices what he/she preaches. Doesn’t misrepresent themselves for personal gain. Can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
- Teamwork – Encourages collaboration and is seen as a team player; cooperative. Looks to build lateral cross boundary relations. Makes recommendations that are best for the team. Listens and engages in discussions around work
- Thought Leadership – Uses rigorous logic and creative methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Pursues better solutions, by asking penetrating questions and looking for hidden patterns. Can see opportunities and synergy where others can’t. Knows how to organize people and resources and lead them to the end goal
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.