Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Licensing Specialist, you will be responsible for support and education of our sales teams and customers in understanding traditional Google for Work software licensing concepts, negotiations and migrations to software as a service. You will be responsible for thought leadership, adoption goals and field education across segments and regions. You will work with sales, marketing, operations and the central Apps GBU teams to define and achieve these goals. This will involve working with marketing to build campaigns, creating sales assets and tools, providing sales teams the support they need to win customers, working with the customer success teams to execute programs to drive adoption. You will create and participate in external thought leadership events and actively evangelize licensing concepts and intelligence.
You will help drive business opportunities from identification and qualification through closure by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy around procurement and sourcing principles. You will communicate your strategy and enable our global sales teams as well as our partners.
You should be an expert in the Google for Work collaboration and productivity space, a great presenter and interested in developing messaging and strategy.
- Gather and analyze data as it relates to software procurement and licensing in the Google for Work market space
- Support sales teams with reviews and win customers which involves shaping partner enablement plans
- Tailor solution, competitive and product collateral specific to licensing and procurement initiatives. Develop role, industry, segment and geographically appropriate sales playbooks, tools, guides with messaging and positioning for different Google for Work audiences.
- Work with marketing and central GBU plans on market awareness and thought leadership plans; identify, lead, and participate in relevant customer and industry events.
- Provide feedback to central GBU and executive teams on sales strategy and challenges; work collaboratively with Google Value strategists to derive solution value
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Google for Work software licensing/procurement
- Deep understanding of enterprise software marketplace and key players as well as technical factors driving competitive landscape.
- Understanding of Google Apps productivity applications and platform.
- Ability to connect with customers, partners to formulate insights.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.