Solution Specialist Datacenter in Geneva (m/f), 100%
The Solution Specialist Sales Team is responsible for driving sales of our Datacenter solutions into Enterprise Businesses. The Solution Specialist adds value to customers by understanding the pains and opportunities to be addressed within their specific business and linking Datacenter solutions to solving their business requirements. They add value to Microsoft due to their high level of sales acumen, connection to the Account Team Units, and ability to skillfully manage and close complex sales cycle.
The successful Solution Specialist delivers:
• Planning – engages with business segments, partners and marketing to ensure Business Productivity opportunities are identified and targeted
• Pursuit Leadership/Execution – leverages Industry, Customer, Microsoft and Competitor knowledge to develop, communicate and execute winning pursuit strategies
• Value Selling – Understands the customers economic drivers, effectively builds customer relationships with a wide range of customer influencers and participates in impactful conversations that frame the way Customers think about their business effectively positioning our solutions and products to deliver value
• Sales Excellence –drives business results through actively prospecting for new business opportunities, maintaining a quality pipeline of opportunities, and consistently delivering on quarterly forecasts
• Responsible to develop and lead opportunities with Customers, acting as “Datacenter xsales expert” and drive the sales cycle forward at all stages through their deep understanding of Business solutions selling to the targeted BDMs (Business Decision Makers)
• 5 years’ experience of related job experience
• Senior sales, successful in negotiating with, presenting to and selling to CxO-Level audience.
• Strong, proven track record of consistently exceeding quota using a consultative/solution selling approach, focused on solving Enterprise customer problems-
• Is a resourceful problem-solver, leveraging internal and partner resources where and when needed to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization-
• Working effectively within a virtual team, taking strategic direction from opportunity owners and considering inputs from team members.
• Listening to customers (as opposed to telling/selling), probing for business process pains and opportunities, in an effort to meet or exceed their expectations.
• Proven record of effective account management, including Account Planning, Opportunity Generation and Management, Communication Plans, and Business Management Excellence.
• Very good command of French German and English are must haves, German would be considered an advantage
Benefits of working at Microsoft
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui