Tempo di lettura: 2 minuti
Descrizione dell’azienda e della posizione ricercata
The purpose of the role is to support the company’s EMEA sales activities to help prospect customers understand the value of implementing a Vendor Management System (VMS) from a HR perspective. The successful candidate will be fully involved in the consultative sales process deployed by the company. The objective is to ensure prospective customers contemplate the benefits and value added of a VMS and the leading differentiator of the company’s VMS solutions against direct and indirect competition.
· The Sales Consultant will engage in all steps of the strategic, complex consultative sales process involving prospects, customers and/or business partner organizations.
· Primary responsibility is to manage the sales activity and support the regional SVP Business Development by presenting the products and services provided by the company through product demonstrations, simulations, presentations, pro-active proposal & support to RFP responses.
· You will be the expert understanding the services offered by the main competitors on the EMEA market. You will ensure at all stages of the process you counter-present/demo the company’s products to ensure the key differentiators are well highlighted and understood by the prospect customers.
· You will be a product expert to the sales team and to the prospects clients
· You will demonstrate subject matter expertise on contingent labor procurement and management for the markets you operate in.
· You will prepare customer specific demonstrations to ensure demonstration is tailor made for the specific needs with the support of the technical team
· Advanced knowledge of technology and preferably SaaS
· Conduct tailored demonstrations for potential buyers and serve as the product expert during the sales process
· Work with International Product Management to share customer experiences and feedback
· Support designated key accounts or prospects deemed as strategic to development of standard solution
· Maintain standard and customized demo & simulation scripts to support the sales process
· Support demos and simulations through Live Person chat
· Responsible for preparing presentations & responses for prospect clients and serving as the main liaison to the company’s corporate sales support
· Provide ongoing support to the sales team as required
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· 3+ years as a consultant in a HR or recruitment environment with a focus on technology
· Bachelor’s degree / consulting or equivalent experience
· Strong analytical and logical skills
· Consultative communication skills in English, and preferably fluency in either German, Dutch or French
· Business focus
· Ability to talk about real value to customers instead of feature talk
· Able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
· Extensive travel in Europe is required
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.