Fujitsu, Stati Uniti, California, Pasadena, $ 100.000+
Team Lead – IT Infrastructure Admin and Desktop Support-FC0038926
Minimum of 5 years work experience and knowledge of the following:
• Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2008, Active Directory, Office 2010
• Citrix administration
• Commvault administration
• Basic network administration skills such as DNS, DHCP, VPN
• Some familiarity with McAfee EPO, encryption, and anti-viral.
• Some familiarity with Altiris deployment server and/or Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
• Investigate and diagnose problems and escalation point for level 2 user desktop support
• Setup and deploy IT infrastructure and user equipment (i.e. laptops, desktops, wireless network devices)
• Installation and setup of desktop software
• Perform Citrix Administration
• Perform basic network, vmware, and server administration and troubleshooting
• Work with IT management and business users to manage and prioritize projects and activities
• Provide IT support to facilities so support building requirements
• Resolve backup issues and perform restores.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.