Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There’s never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
- Define and evolve the next generation of social marketing tools within Adobe Social platform.
- Build SaaS applications to be deployed in the cloud
- Drive the mobile initiative for the platform
- Collaborate with architects, product management and engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform’s value.
- Create technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends in the social space, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
- Work hands-on delivering software components for the product.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years of experience or Masters of Science in Computer Science with 1-2+ years experience.
- Software product development experience, including ownership of significant client and server components.
- Experience in creating or integrating social applications, e.g. with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and others.
- Experience and understanding of a wide range of client-side technologies including HTML5, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, etc.
- Experience with building mobile applications
- Experience with REST and model-view-controller frameworks for web applications such as Sling, Spring, Struts, Cairngorm to create reusable and extensible components.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts (SOA).
- Exposure to multi-tenancy environments, and understanding of the security and scalability.
- Exposure to cross-application integration and authorization including SSO and OAuth.
- Strong coding skills, including an understanding of optimization, performance ramifications of coding decisions, and object-oriented design.
- Well versed in test-driven development practices including use of JUnit, Selenium and mock frameworks to maximize code quality early.
- Experience in with agile and/or lean development processes.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,900 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Americas-USW-San Jose (Headquarters)
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.