Fiberlink, an IBM company, is an exciting, fast growing company delivering the next generation of cloud-based enterprise mobility management solutions, the hottest segment in technology today. Our award winning MaaS360 platform simplifies mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and secure document sharing in the BYOD era. Trusted by small businesses, government agencies, universities, and large enterprises worldwide, MaaS360 enables mobile policies that boost productivity, protect employee privacy, and secure sensitive data across smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Backed by 20 years of experience and the most responsive customer service in the industry, MaaS360 helps organizations transform business operations and reduce the costs of supporting the expanding mobile workforce.
To help support our amazing growth, we are seeking a Customer Engineer.
In this role, you will be the primary technical liaison with our customers during their sales evaluation, pilot and rollout of our mobile device management (MDM) solution. You will work directly with the customer’s IT management to design, set up, configure, integrate and troubleshoot MaaS360 product.
You will also work closely with various groups within our organization to:
• Help our technical support organization design and implement customer lifecycle management
• Work with our research and development organization to improve our product by providing feedback on customer needs and requirements
• Assist our sales executives to achieve successful customer engagements.
• Strong hands-on experience with smartphones, tablets, and laptops in a business environment
• Strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment while playing the critical role of being the face of our company to our customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Previous experience supporting internal or external customers
• Ability to lead technical customer engagements via the phone, online webinars, and email
• The passion and ability to educate and train our customers on their new MDM solutions
• Ability to troubleshoot and work with internal development and engineers on behalf of the customers towards issue resolution
• Project management experience working on multiple simultaneous technical deployments
Technical Skills Required:
• Platform/Operating System knowledge of Windows (XP, 7 and Server), MAC, iOS, Android, and Blackberry
• Enterprise knowledge of Exchange, Lotus Traveler, Active Directory, Certificate Authorities, Networking, Proxy, and Blackberry Enterprise Server
• The design and system architecture skills to lay out end-to-end mobile device management solutions based on the customer’s operational requirements
• Configuration, integration, testing, and troubleshooting skills across the previously mentioned technical domains
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent field.
Language : Besides fluency in English our candidate should speak fluently one or more from the following European languages : Spanish, Italian, French and/or German.
At least 5 years experience in IT application management, IT support, Sales Engineering, or Technical Professional Services
At least 8 years experience in IT application management, IT support, Sales Engineering, or Technical Professional Services
Spanish : Fluent
Italian : Fluent
French : Fluent
German : Fluent
In order for Fiberlink (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui