Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world – online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 35,000 cities and 192 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
- Partner with finance leadership and external tax advisors in identifying and prioritizing global indirect tax issues and opportunities, in order to effectively manage the company’s risks and promote its business objectives
- Project manage multifunctional teams within the company as well as external tax advisors located worldwide to implement a global indirect tax compliance function
- Manage indirect tax compliance and audit function
- Direct global indirect tax compliance for all legal entities including but not limited to overseeing the development and implementation of procedural changes and/or processes to continually improve the tax compliance function
- Develop and lead the implementation of global indirect tax policies, procedures and internal controls in close coordination with the finance team
- Requires a BA or BS in Accounting. CPA and/or MST preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years of tax experience, with a combination of Big 4 and industry
- Prior experience leading and developing a team of tax professionals required
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with individuals at all levels internally as well as outside of the firm
- High energy with superb attention to details, and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.