Another aspect of your work will be to research, create and deploy policies that support the continuous improvement and automation of software development. Educate development teams on operation of continuous improvement, automated build system and related methodologies.
- At least 5 years of configuration, build, test and integration management/engineering experience in the embedded / OEM software engineering domain
- Git, Clearcase, SVN, TortoiseHg
- Atlassian Stash, Gradle, Artifactory
- Perl, Phyton, Bash, Ruby
- GNU make, gcc
- Coverity, Lint, SonarQube
- Hudson, Jenkins
- Ubuntu Linux, Windows, Virtual box
- CMMI, strong understanding of QA and release and test management processes
- Good verbal, negotiation and written communication skills (English and Dutch)
- You are a highly motivated team player
Be aware Brunel is you’re next step to work in a high-tech environment offering you good benefits with the intention to a permanent contract directly at our client.
If you have any questions, please contact Floris Koldewee, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone +31 6 12617258.
Make sure, besides sending in your cv, to motivate your application for this role.
If you have heard enough to confirm that you are the best candidate, then apply now!
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.