Tempo di lettura: 4 minuti
Work with Aruba sales teams, Aruba sales teams, and Aruba partners to drive sales of PFE engagements.
Be a technical lead and subject matter expert on design, installtion, configuration, and testing of a PFE network. Demonstrate the ability to design to detailed levels and define requirements.
Candidate is expected to combine business and industry specific expertise to help Aruba customers solve complex PS Network issues and delivery of new services.
Candidate is responsible for leading matrixed teams of engineers and contractors in the delivery of PFE solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations and requirements. As a technical lead, candidate is expected to team with the project manager to ensure delivery on time and in concert with customer requirements. Candidate is expected to work through technical issues and concerns during an engagement, perform analysis of customer network and provide technical alternatives to meet and exceed customer requirements while remaining in budget of the contract for services.
Provide feedback to Professional Services, Customer Support and Product Development on improvements and potential new features and capabilities.
- Provide technical presales support to Sales, Aruba partners, and customers to address customer business requirements for network access security, and new mobility services using Aruba products and technologies.
- Design and deliver pre-sales activities such as proof of concept trials, solution demonstrations, and PS Network assessments. Support Aruba Sales and Aruba Partners in explaining designs and solutions.
- Provide engineering expertise in the design and deployment Aruba solutions remotely and onsite to customers, and in conjunction with Aruba partner delivery resources.
- Formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving.
- Generate documentation in the form of case notes, tech tips and best practices. Collaborate in the development of delivery documentation (assessment, low level design document, test plans and results, “as built” documentation, and “customer training documentation) with delivery teams.
- Contribute research and best practices order to build Aruba’s internal knowledge base and intellectual property. Develop new solutions using Aruba products and technologies (innovation). Work with engineering on customer driven product requests and enhancements.
- Provide technical cross training to relevant groups as needed.
- Design, configure, test, debug, document and maintain solutions, integration, and customizations for customer implementations.
- Work collaboratively in a virtual team environment, with colleagues, TAC, development engineers, Aruba field organization, Sales, and Aruba partners.
- Travel frequently to customer sites for pre-sales support to Aruba and Aruba partners; provide technical oversight for delivery of solutions by Aruba and Aruba partners, and for other professional services.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of 5-8 years PS Network practitioner experience, including experience with network access control engineering and configuration, and PS Network management systems; experience with network infrastructure products, practitioner of advanced TCP/IP networking architectures, routing and switching for large utility enterprise networks; design and configuration of network firewalls and network anti-virus systems.
- BSCS/EE or equivalent years of experience required (ACMP or higher, or equivalent level from a recognized vendor)
- Specific experience designing and configuring wired and wireless network topologies that incorporate RADIUS, TACACS, private/public key encryption, stateful firewall configuration and management, VLAN/ VLAN Switching, 802.1X, DNS, DHCP, AAA solutions (Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP), network anti-virus, cloud access controls, VPN, and mobile devices (iOS, Android, Microsoft).
- Excellent working knowledge of RF design and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with packet tracing/sniffing at layer 2 and above.
- Strong working knowledge of PS Network management platforms, SNMP protocol, and MIB’s
- Strong experience with Aruba, Cisco and other current product technology wireless and wired devices
- Experience with enterprise-level customer advocacy (field engineering and TAC)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences ranging from individual contributors to executive-level contacts
- Solid communication and presentation skills, confidence, and the experience necessary to interact with Fortune 500 customers.
- Ability to travel at least 50%
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI