Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There’s never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
The Sr. Business Development Manager will play a key role in defining, building, scaling, and recruiting Adobe’s key Partnerships that will ultimately drive sales results. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for formulating strategic partnerships in a SaaS environment, with the ability to make sound business decisions that balance costs, profitability, and the ability to scale with different business models. This position will have high executive exposure due to the importance of driving new customer acquisition through large strategic partnerships.
- Develop strategic initiatives with an array of different partner types ranging from OEMs, Telcos’, and adjacent Creative Brand companies
- Drive consensus across functional internal and customer teams, and have the ability to ‘close’ complex multi-million dollar agreements.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, SaaS business models, and new channels to extend Adobe’s cloud business.
- Navigate internally to gain support and consensus with supporting Executive stakeholders.
- Represent Adobe with the utmost amount of professionalism and effectively establish and grow relationships at an executive level (VP and above) with customers and partners.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience of strategic solutions selling SaaS Consumer and SMB solutions.
- Strong business acumen and a genuine passion to drive partnerships that yields strong sales bookings.
- A “Make it Happen” attitude with the ability to restlessly find creative ways, prioritize, and execute.
- Experience with developing SaaS economic business models.
- Track record of successfully working within a team environment and coordinating goals across a large multi-national organizations (both internally and externally) that drive new opportunities globally
- Previous management experience a plus
- Must have a consistent record of exceeding revenue goals and objectives including a history of negotiating and closing multi-million dollar agreements.
- Strategic thinker that is a self-starter with proven ability to execute in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and matrix management skills are required
- Strong long-term relationship building skills required
- Precise attention to the details is a must
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI