Tempo di lettura: 2 minuti
Vistaprint is a global e-commerce powerhouse that has revolutionized the way small business owners market their business. The recent opening of our London office is the latest milestone in the company’s continued growth and development.
The Director of Product Portfolio Management will report to the VP of Global Merchandising and lead a small team of analysts. As we transition to a global model and add a considerable amount of products to our portfolio, we need to broaden the tradeoffs we currently make within single geographies and within single product categories and take a broader view of the business. Portfolio Management is a new function that will drive the insights, frameworks, and processes that enable us to do that. The key to the value this role provides is in allocating resources across a number of objectives we have for our product portfolio.
Your role will involve:
- Developing a portfolio management framework
- Developing and executing against an analytic roadmap and creating consistent reports across products and geographies
- Leading research efforts in order to drive insights across product categories
- Leading category strategy and the approach to consistently evaluate portfolio expansion opportunities
- Managing the asset allocation process for our product categories
- Collaborating closely with teams such as: Product Marketing, Analytics, Research, Marketing Strategy etc.
In return you will bring:
- 8+ years’ experience in strategy consulting, strategic planning, corporate finance, or similar portfolio role
- Retail/Ecommerce experience
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities. Superior business judgment to recommend practical recommendations
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to partner across an organization to share insights and drive results.
- Ability to develop frameworks/approaches to manage increasingly complex business and to clarify and communicate opportunities
- Ability to credibly deliver recommendations and advice to senior leadership
If this sounds exciting, apply by clicking below!
Per l’annuncio clicca qui.