|Sales Representative – SLED|
As a Sales Representative in NetApp’s SLED (State, Local Gov’t & Higher Ed) Sales function, you are responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to existing NetApp SLED customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Products and Services. Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
– Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
– Determining if customer has a valid need for NetApp products and services.
– Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment.
– Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
– Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
– Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer.
– Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
– Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met.
– Recommend marketing strategies.
– Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
– Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
– Identify NetApp customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
– Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
– Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
– Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
– Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Responsibility and Interaction:
|Education & Experience:
– 5 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
– A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required.
– Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.
– Experience selling to State, Local Gov’t and/or Higher Ed customers preferred.
|USA – California – Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)|
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.