At Google, we expect our products to be lightning fast, and the same is true for our internal tools. Our Google People Services (GPS) team is made up of architects who envision better processes, build them, reliably operate them and then continually improve upon them. As a member of the team, you think holistically about technology, about the tools themselves and the systems and processes that support them. Your projects use technology to streamline and drive processes that are essential to keeping our organization operating. You have a bias for action and impeccable execution. You’re a problem solver with drive and creativity who is constantly seeking to make our processes and systems better, faster and more efficient.
As a Recruiting Coordinator Lead, you work closely with your team to deliver results, and step in when needed to remove roadblocks and ensure that projects and tasks are appropriately resourced and executed with the highest level of quality. You support your team members to exercise independent thinking and make rapid progress towards both business and developmental goals, as a coach and advocate. You also build relationships with the client groups you support and are their “go-to” person to resolve complex problems, explore additional service requests, and recognize the outstanding contribution of your team members. You are intimately familiar with the details of our Staffing Services processes and how they are applied to various functions and geographies. Moreover, you take initiative to improve our tools and techniques both in the context of your own team as well as sharing best practices across clusters and participating in Staffing Services-wide improvement initiatives.
Competitive salary applies.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of a team of Recruiting Coordinators who support clients across Google’s Technology, portfolio and global business functions, ensuring consistent service excellence.
- Participate in the selection and training of new team members as well as the performance evaluation and coaching of employees.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment which serves to motivate and retain a large, flexible workforce that includes a mix of employees and contingent workers.
- Manage team metrics, load balancing, productivity benchmarks, and SLAs across the cluster.
- Partner with the recruiters and Staffing leads to understand support needs and serve as the escalation point for issue resolution.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- People management experience or equivalent experience with a track record of maximizing individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- Previous experience managing an operational services team and/or responsibility for large scale service delivery.
- Proven experience designing and implementing new processes; a passion for process and achieving efficiencies.
- Results-driven, ability to analyze metrics and data to regularly inform the strategy for achieving team objectives and managing resources.
- Ability to drive efforts and projects through influence, relationships, and broad knowledge base with recruiting domain knowledge specifically.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as “Human Resources’). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we’re the champions of Google’s colorful culture. In People Ops, we “find them, grow them, and keep them” – we bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.