Our client company is a dynamic, forward thinking service provider specializing in leading edge / high-end solutions. They are seeking an experienced software professional to join their public safety biometrics team in this exciting position.
The role will involve a wide range of tasks, and flexibility of the candidate is a key requirement:
· Supporting the development manager with product development tasks
· Design of software modules
· Testing of software modules
· Creation of product documentation
· 2nd/3rd line product support
· Assisting local European sales teams with proposals and presentations
· Assisting local consultancy teams with early adopter field trials, pilots and implementations
· Knowledge transfer, training and support to colleagues in other regions around the world
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· A good degree qualification
· Experience of software development, preferably using Microsoft .NET technologies.
· Experience in dealing with real-time processing systems would be an advantage
· Experience in Microsoft core technologies (MS Server, SQL, etc)
· Strong customer facing skills
· Ability to work as a key member of a small team
This role involves a combination of working from home, working from our Ruislip offices, and travel to some customer sites. The role will involve traveling (UK, Europe and International) and some overnight stays.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui