What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre! Did you know that cutting-edge technology is used at Sabre by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Did you know that Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world – travel and tourism? Now that we have your attention, Sabre is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeed. We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team.
Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
- Development of SAP BI/BW version 7.3 connected to ECC 6.0 system including the following SAP modules: MM, SD, and FICO
- Build and enhance BI objects such as InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoSources/Data Sources, Master Data, Transformations, Update Rules, ODS, Extractors, Infosets, Aggregates, Process Chains, User Exits
- Analysis, design, and development of SAP BW backend components and integration with Business Objects for front end reports and dashboards
- Design processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue
- Perform analysis and design; write technical specifications; configuration and programming in the SAP/BI environment, including testing and implementation
- Translate complex functional specifications into detail technical designs and technical specifications
- Develop unit, integration, and performance test plans
- Establish performance baselines; Monitor system performance and tune for peak performance
- Experience with SAP DesignStudio, BusinessObjects, OpenHub, Qlikview, Tableau and other BI reporting tools plus
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 8 years related experience. Advanced computer software skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously; ability to delegate work to subordinate or less experienced team members; proven leadership ability.
At Sabre, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people – that means finding the best and brightest to join Sabre. Does that sound like you? Sabre offers a diverse and comprehensive technology solutions portfolio that helps power our customers within the travel industry. These technologies include Cloud Computing, Software (SaaS), Big Data / BI, Mobility, UX / UI and Transactional Processing. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, we have approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. As a global company, we have won numerous awards for being a top employer and corporate citizen, and offer many opportunities for career growth and personal development. To learn more about the people and culture of Sabre, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Job Field: Information Technology
Primary Location: Dallas, TX, US
Other Location: N/A
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI