We have an epic opportunity to help usher Microsoft into a new era of devices and services. The Search, Cloud, and Content marketing team is central to how we will build a connection with consumers across the Microsoft portfolio. The Director of Search Product Marketing will directly impact Microsoft’s future in services by (1) differentiating Microsoft devices, (2) connecting and growing our ecosystem and (3) realizing economic value for Microsoft globally.
The Search Product Marketing mission is grow share for Bing globally and driving rate ambitions with advertisers. This includes growing share, differentiating Microsoft devices with Bing, attaching to key external consumer vehicles, driving reputation and loyalty to improve perceptions and increase affinity of the Bing brand with our partner ecosystem, developing a strategy to target specific key targeted partners and ultimately driving increased revenue through search monetization.
This role will be the accountable leader for our search business driving 3rd party partnerships and demonstrating the power of Bing across the consumer technology sector.
Key responsibilities of the Director of Bing Product Marketing are:
• Partner with development to determine the right set of API’s for successful third party partnerships
• Collaborate with the product marketing and business development team to determine which partnerships are key to forward share volume
• Create ongoing industry relationships to position Bing as the partners for 3rd parties
• Team Leadership: Coach and grow a high performing team and steward thoughtful career planning with employees.
• Core marketing and GTM: Establish share through differentiated messages and compelling value propositions for our key partners. Develop the core story – messaging, sales pitch, and business value story to 3rd party partnerships
• Lead the demonstration of Bing client and platform internally and across partnerships
• Business planning: Own the business model, including partnering closely with finance and engineering on demand and planning for third party partnerships.
• Customer Insights: Support engineering with insights from partner relationships, research, and market data.
• Background in Search Marketing required.
• 10+ years’ of business and marketing experience required.
• Strong communication skills required, including a track record of and passion for customer engagement, public speaking and executive communications.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical skills and problem identification/resolution skills.
• Experience with Microsoft’s field & sales strategy, execution and model strongly preferred.
• Search and/or online industry experience preferred.
Per maggiori informazioni cliccare QUI