We have an outstanding opportunity for a successful Enterprise Account Executive. The incumbent will directly generate revenue by identifying and developing a customer base, selling solutions to new and existing key and strategic customers through face-to-face contact either directly or through partners, and proactively managing accounts within the territory.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by the sales manager/VP
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new business opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face to face contact
- Manage an integrated sales team; liaison with clients, inside sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, finance and legal to drive a prospect to close
- Identify and build strategic relationships and leverage partners; manage partner relationships, roll out partner programs, manage partner sales and technical enablement and approve deal registrations
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes
- Ensure orders meet all legal and financial requirements, and manage receivables
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by the potential clients
- Monitor competitors and maintain client database.
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI