The Amazon Local Sales and Operations Team is looking for a strategic, results-oriented Program Manager. He/she will be responsible for driving key initiatives across the Sales and Operations team and Amazon Local.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Deal Operations and Sales Teams in several important areas. He/she will drive cross-functional projects that will directly impact the overall organization and internal customers. He/she will be the liaison between the operations teams and the product teams in collaborating to deliver features and enhancements. This role requires the ability to define, manage, and successfully deliver multiple complex projects, develop and execute strategic road maps with cross-functional teams, and work with a considerable amount of autonomy and discretion to execute tasks in a timely manner and to a high degree of quality. They will be comfortable working in a high change, rapidly growing environment.
The Operations Program Manager will be responsible for:
· Coordinate cross-functional projects with a broad range of stakeholders including the Sales Team, the Deal Operations Team, Product Managers, engineers, and other groups. Build strong internal relationships with both business and technology teams.
· Drive process improvement projects across the Sales and Deal Operations organization.
· Develop business cases to quantify the opportunities and requirements for new features and enhancements. Be a strong voice for internal customers within the Sales and Operations organization when collaborating with the Product Management team.
· Strong leader with an aptitude for organization who can prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to successfully assess user needs and drive projects to solve those high-priority needs.
· Be the subject matter expert in Sales and Deal Operations systems, strategy, processes and accepted business practices.
· Understand the sales process and objectives of the sales organization.
- 7+ years of program and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proven analytical skills; comfortable with business trend analysis
- Ability to cull, analyze, and interpret complex data and make strategic plans based on data
- Three or more years of operations experience.
- Demonstrated skills in cross functional communication.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a sales and/or operational organization.
- Ability to interact with and influence others effectively through teamwork and diplomacy.
- Solid understanding of sales process and effectiveness tools.
- Familiarity writing SOP documentation.
Per maggiori informazioni cliccare QUI