Our client is an expanding global payment solutions provider with exceptional brand partnerships. They provide an array of innovative products and services and are among the world’s largest independent digital wallet suppliers. They provide money Transfer Products, payment gateway, online payments and work with globally renowned online merchants.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects within a product-focused business. They will need to demonstrate strong leadership and direction to the project teams, working in close connection with clients, partners and internal development areas.
· Experienced as a Project Manager within the IT/software/payments industry in a high transactional environment
· Hands-on experience of Project Management in Agile and iterative software development environments
· Flexibility to multi-task and manage upwards of 5 complex projects in parallel
· Background in NFC or having worked on a digital wallet is advantageous
· Strong knowledge of SDLC processes
· Experience managing software development projects
· Previous experience managing projects through entire lifecycle
· Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams of professional employees, consultants and contractors
· Previous experience working as an Agile (Scrum) Project Manager
· Must be Prince2 Certified
· Having worked with remote development teams would be advantageous
· Excellent decision making /problem solving skills
This role requires frequent international travel (approximately 25 %)
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui