Microsoft is in a pivotal time of its company history with significant product launches across virtually every major consumer and business product it offers. At the heart of it all is the WorldWide (WW) OEM Field Sales & Embedded organization, responsible for driving billions of dollars in worldwide OEM & Embedded Revenue annually of which Local Channel Sales accounts are an incredibly cutting edge business.
WW OEM Local Channel Sales (LCS) team is responsible for providing WW Local Channel Sales leadership to the field and key internal business groups driving revenue with over 18,000 partners. Local Channel Sales is seeking a senior executive for the position of ODR Sales Lead to manage and drive WW revenue growth through continuous development and evolution of the OEM, Distribution and Resellers ecosystem. Reporting directly to the WW Lead of LCS, this highly visible role is critical to LCS success in growing revenue through Field Sales and OEM Partners.
Specifically, the ODR Channel Sales Lead will have the following areas of focus:
• Drive ODR Business Strategy & E2E Leadership – Device & Software selling across Design In, Sell In & Sell Through
• Leverage market, business and global portfolio insights to optimize strategic sales planning and priority setting across ODR
• Develop ODR Partner Optimization & partner tiered business model
• Drive Design & Execution of New / Existing ODR Programs / Incentives
• Be the ODR Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Land WW ODR Revenue Targets & Business Goals
• PoC for all ODR Cross Segment Alignment at Corp
• Lead all cross team collaboration for ODR at Corp. across BG, Marketing, OES, Ops, OEM Corp Leadership, Policy, Finance, etc., and amend the ODR business models as needed to optimize business performance and results.
• Provide thought leadership, guidance and insight into the growth-planning process for the ODR sales channels
• Evaluate and optimize current plans, influences stakeholders, and provides leadership and direction on customer-planning processes to maximize sales effectiveness and partner satisfaction.
• Create and manage the implementation of a sales forecast process for ODR.
• Design and land ODR partner & product programs and initiatives with the Field with support from all LCS Time Zone Leads
• Streamline end to end processes and drive agreed business priorities in line with Local Channel Sales business goals
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in Local Channel Sales leadership team, across Product Groups, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, OEM Leadership, Policy, Finance to align priorities and define joint ODR business development plans
• Develop strategic plans to close business gaps, issues and escalations at the subsidiary level.
• Work with the LCS Time Zones to implement all LDP process and systems in the Field
• In collaboration with the LCS Time Zone Leads develop strategic plans to close business gaps, issues and escalations at the subsidiary level.
• With support from the Local Channel Sales Business manager develop, monitor and manage ODR KPIs and scorecards
• With support from the Local Channel Sales Business Manager define and manage segment budget performance, including headcount and operational expenditures
• 10+ years OEM Distribution & Reseller or Industry equivalent experience is required
• Demonstrates successful leadership achievements and skills
• Required skills include extensive sales & end to end business management, business strategy planning, development and execution
• 5+ years working in senior executive environment dealing with cross team collaboration roles across the entire business spectrum
• Bachelor’s degree or 15+ years of technology industry experience. MBA preferred
• International and domestic travel will be required
• Successful team & global business leadership
• Strong WW management experience including business strategy planning & delivery
• Experience leading and delivering business goals and objectives in a complex organizational environment
• Ability to work on several diverse projects at the same time
• Capable of strong individual contribution & influence across direct and non-direct reporting teams
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills with individual contributors and support staff to company VP level
• Maturity to work in a productive, collaborative and cooperative way with a variety of people within and outside Microsoft
• Translates ideas into clear, high impact business plans
• Extensive on the spot problem solving capability with a calm demeanor
• Ability to make good judgments in fast-paced, high-stress environments
• Display an attention to detail
• Strong execution and delivery record
• Excellent negotiation and critical thinking skills
• Natural customer focus across field , partners and customers
• Strong corporate experience
• Multi-cultural experience
• Drives for Results and has a passion for technology, devices, software and hardware
• Experience in effective device & software sales, partner adoption and deployment across consumer and commercial channels
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI