About Us Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
In the Enterprise Mobility Group, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a global team of security and management engineers working to deliver world class enterprise management, data security, and productivity on mobile devices. Our division is at the center point of the new mobile device revolution. We are creating technologies to manage devices, users, applications, data, and network traffic to and from mobile devices. These technologies are being built for all mobile platforms. The group is high-talent and high-energy, pushing new technologies that must achieve the best security, best performance, and best user experience in the marketplace.
Our products include Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Data Security and Mobile Device Security.
Development Function Responsibilities
• A successful candidate will have an established background in delivering quality related software on time, ability to lead a team as a technical leader and work with architects, partners and off shore resources.
• Be interested in figuring out how things are implemented & then modifying the behavior to meet our security constraints.
• A deep understanding of security is not needed, but an awareness of what may or may not be secure is required.
• Write top quality code, review designs, make recommendations and be a strong voice on a strong team.
• Be able to debug complex system interactions under conditions not always amenable to reproduction.
• Work at the system level for application injection, instrumentation, interception for mobile devices.
• BS Degree in CS, EE, EET, IS or equivalent work experience.
• 5 years minimum experience in software development – especially systems development .
• Good knowledge of assembly language and know how computers work.
• Good understanding of Android or iOS application architecture.
• Good understanding of Linux or other Unix system calls and application execution.
• Basic understanding of client/server network architecture and troubleshooting.
• Senior-level experience with one or both of the following: Compiler, linker, or debugger technology.
• Embedded system development and debugging.
• Delivered mission-critical applications that had-to-work.
• Comfortable with C, Objective-C, and Java without negative bias.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
• Reverse engineering of application behavior, hooking the call, and then simulating the behavior in a wrapped/secure content
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui