• Lead the modernization and repositioning of the CA brand to improve its relevance to current the potential customers. Play a key role in helping to evolve CA from its identity as a leader in software for mainframe computers, to an expanded leadership position in software that helps customers take advantage of disruptive technology trends like Mobility, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Big Data and cloud computing.
• Lead the development processes and roll out regarding all matters relating to CA’s brand, advertising and communication policies and programs. This includes refreshing the company’s brand definition, messages and materials at every customer touch point.
• Articulate a clear and compelling brand positioning derived from a data-driven understanding of key measures, as well as an understanding of the changing competitive, technological and customer environment.
• Serve as a thought-leader and evangelist for the new CA brand and the use of digital marketing/social media and other modern marketing techniques. Lead efforts for an accelerated adoption of emerging digital and content-centered marketing practices.
• Create a “metrics driven” orientation for all programs and ensure ROI models are in place. Develop and/or improve tools, systems, processes, and procedures to increase marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop and strengthen leadership talent and bench strength within the marketing function. Organize, energize, inspire, and manage a team of accomplished professionals to achieve stellar results.
• Lead the development of brand identification and nomenclature systems in order to ensure consistency throughout corporate marketing programs. Become the lead internal brand ambassador and serve as a resource to line marketing management with regard to corporate brand issues.
• Analyze and evaluate all new corporate acquisitions for branding issues and make recommendations to management on incorporating a new acquisition’s characteristics in the overall context of CA’s corporate brand.
• Ensure that all marketing initiatives are appropriately planned, integrated, targeted and effectively implemented to support the brand positioning.
• Influence the overall development and execution of marketing and communications materials and programs designed to meet the needs of internal clients in the fulfillment of individual brand and overall corporate identity objectives.
• Manage CA’s relationships with external advertising, creative and media agencies.
• Approve all advertising and promotional sponsorships and review collateral and direct marketing initiatives to ensure compliance with the established brand guidelines.
• Represent CA at industry events, and with major customers, suppliers, bankers, government agencies, etc., as necessary.
• Serve as a member of senior leadership team, assuming other special projects/assignments as directed by the EVP, Chief Marketing Officer.
• Manage a multi-million dollar budget.
Minimum Requirements / Skills
• 15-plus years of global marketing leadership experience overseeing brand, advertising, digital and related functions at leading-edge companies in the software and/or broader technology industries is required; SaaS marketing expertise is highly desirable.
• Proven track record of influencing a major global brand where image and positioning were driven by multi-faceted marketing, advertising, sponsorship, and promotional programs.
• Demonstrated success in building an overall brand architecture with clear and consistent execution across a range of diverse products and multiple business units and geographies. The ideal candidate will have successfully repositioned the identity of a B2B brand to encompass evolved and expanded lines of business.
• Demonstrated ability to reorganize, lead and manage large teams, particularly during times of significant business transformation.
• Proven experience in developing a successful advisory relationship with top corporate leaders. An executive who has proven that s/he can be a business partner and important contributor to the leadership team.
• Proven ability to manage a $50+ million budget.
• Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree / MBA or global equivalent in Marketing or business related field preferred.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
CA Technologies and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies : CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui