Why join us: IT security is in our DNA! With offices in Portland, San Francisco, Atlanta, London, Tokyo, Singapore and counting, we have continued to grow by developing our products to meet the challenges posed by today’s threat heavy environment. Over 8,100 enterprises and government institutions worldwide, including 46% of the Fortune 500 rely on what we do to protect their critical IT infrastructure and sensitive data. We are passionate about your ongoing development and always making things better. Become a part of Tripwire, a team that brings out the best in you!
About Us: We are a leading global provider of risk-based security and compliance management solutions, enabling enterprises, government agencies and service providers to effectively connect security to their business. Tripwire provides the broadest set of foundational security controls including security configuration management, vulnerability management, file integrity monitoring, log and event management. Tripwire solutions deliver unprecedented visibility, business context and security business intelligence allowing extended enterprises to protect sensitive data from breaches, vulnerabilities, and threats. Learn more at www.tripwire.com or follow us @TripwireInc on Twitter.
Our Security Engineer (SE) will be responsible for technically selling and supporting company products and services into Tripwires Eastern Area, and specifically Pharma vertical customers. The successful candidate will work closely with field sales, inside sales, Value Added Resellers, customer service/technical support and various corporate key contributors. The individual will possess a pre-sales/sales/systems engineering and architecture background in enterprise application technologies and/or various software applications.
- Provide technical overview of our product architecture, functionality, system / data requirements, and integration with other enterprise applications within the Eastern Area, with enhanced focus on Pharma Enterprise.
- Credibly describe and demonstrate our solutions such that prospects see their top-of-mind problems solved in both onsite and online (web based) venues.
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate how Tripwire solutions map to Security, Change Management, Vulnerability Management processes and SANS & ITIL best practices within the IT service management framework.
- Develop customer specific technical product demonstrations and assist customers with growth and migration planning.
- Provide prospective customers with expert assistance in setting up and evaluating the Tripwire software solutions within their testing and staging environments (Proof of concept and Pilot installations) and provide post-sales customer support.
- Act as a principal liaison to product marketing and product engineering in communicating customer requirements and information.
- Research competitors, stay current on the competitive landscape, work with the product marketing group to capture and document competitor’s capabilities and future plans.
- Must have strong virtualization experience as well as a thorough knowledge of cloud infrastructure.
- Stay current with the Operating systems and networking infrastructure that Tripwire supports, e.g. Linux, AIX, HPUX, Solaris, Windows Server families/AD, and common networking infrastructure (Cisco, Foundry, Nortel, Alcatel, Nokia, etc.)
- Familiar with SQL syntax and implementation – (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle etc.) Scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Participate in customer facing seminar presentations, speaker engagements, etc.
- Staff and participate in regional Tradeshows.
- Assist fellow SEs as needed in other Regions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of attributes, education and experience:
- Education – BA or BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics desired.
- 10 years or more of experience with field systems management and software applications in the capacity of sales engineering or IT support operations highly desired.
- ITIL, CISSP, ISACA, GISA, CISA or CISM certification desirable.
- Must have prior pre-sales and systems level experience within an enterprise support model, application development a plus.
- Prior experience working with system integrators or value-added sales channels.
- Prior experience working in operations, project management, or planning for a major SI.
- The individual will possess a pre-sales/sales engineering background in applications with enterprise application technologies and/or various software applications.
- Analytical thinker with proven verbal and written communications skills including group presentation abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and an ability to engage with customer’s technical staff and implementation groups.
- Sales evangelizing – general familiarity with the selling of system level products into enterprise accounts.
- Must be highly flexible and willing to travel frequently on short notice – potential for 50% or more travel.
- Prior industry knowledge and the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Ability to lead as well as collaborate as part of a team.
- Successful candidate will be located in Northeastern US with familiarity with customers and accounts in the territory.
Note – the Systems Engineer candidate must successfully complete a background check prior to employment.
Per maggiori informazioni clicca QUI