Tempo di lettura: 1 minuto
Descrizione dell’azienda e della posizione ricercata
Multinacional de IT precisa de la incorporación de un Finance Manager para que gestione 4 filiales que tienen en LATAM
- Location: Madrid.
- Education:Degree in Economics or Business Administration or similar. Master in finance or similar will be a plus.
- Languages: Fluent spoken and written in English and Spanish.
- 3 years experience as Controller and/or auditor within a similar firm.
- 10 – 15 years experience as manager of a Finance Area belonging to a Multinational Environment.
- Knowledge of all the finance areas, with strong knowledge of most of the finance competences, accurate in large multinationals but willing to create finance organizations in the branches in a very dynamic business environment.
- Hands – on person but also someone who can talk, work and interact with high executives (within the company or locally with providers, customers, etc.).
§ Creation of the position, and as a consequence, definition of the specific processes and tools for controlling, financing, legal support of each of the countries.
§ Search for common policies, procedures, processes and tools for the four branches.
§ Co-managing the countries on the side of the local “Head” of each branch.
§ Ensuring control and success of the 3 Divisions (Banking, Retail and Services) in each country.
§ Forecasting and Budget follow up of the 3 divisions in all the branches.