|BUSINESS RUNS ON IT. IT RUNS ON BMC SOFTWARE.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That’s why more than 20,000 IT organizations – from the Global 100 to the smallest businesses – in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry’s broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives.
The primary responsibility of the RSM is to effectively develop and manage a cohesive team that properly represents BMC’s solutions to our customers; resulting in the revenue attainment and customer satisfaction desired by the business.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of business and the marketplace
- Develop and implement a strategy based on your customer set, your team’s skill set, competition, and BMC’s business value to achieve desired revenue objectives.
- Coach and develop your team members
- Manage your business effectively and predictably
- Provide accurate and dependable revenue projections to the senior management
- Effectively communicate and set performance expectations to your team and hold them accountable for their performance
- Properly communicate and manage the overall business expectations with your team
- Provide feedback to senior management on customer issues, market trends, and business challenges
- Effectively interact with other organizations at BMC Products and Services/Client
- Provide consolidated feedback to the Business Units on client needs and marketplace conditions
- Understand and be able to articulate BMC’s message
- Engage in all major transactions ensuring the value is optimized and knowledge is transferred to the account manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction remains high and develop reference able clients Interaction
- Effectively communicate with management, your peers, and your team
- Effectively communicate BMC’s business value to internal and external clients
- Aid in the development and communication of best practices to your team
- Effectively communicate to your team a vision aligned with the organization’s mission, strategy, and direction.
- Act as coach and mentor to develop strong and mature sales representatives
- Create an environment of enthusiasm, accountability, and performance for your team
- Lead by example with the highest integrity and ethics
- Lead your team effectively through change that occurs outside of your control
- Trustworthy, adaptable, level headed, and ethical
- Extensive sales experience with at least 5 years experience in Sales Management
- Excellent organizational, analytic, financial skills, and business acumen
- Experience selling applications to executive level
- Proven success of prospecting and selling to new customers
Per l’annuncio completo clicca qui.