VMware is the recognized leader of cloud computing for enterprises around the world. With more than 480k customers deploying Private Cloud technologies within their datacenters, VMware is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the mega trend towards Hybrid Cloud. The vehicle for which VMware will ride that wave is the vCloud Hybrid Service (vCHS).
VMware in EMEA is seeking the very best sales talent the market has to offer to lead our charge into this rapidly expanding, multi-billion dollar market. These take the form of the vCHS Sales Specialists, the Jedi Masters of selling next generation cloud services.
To lead VMware’s efforts in the German market, we are seeking an exceptional sales leader to motivate, enable and drive teams to meet and exceed targets.
The vCHS Sales Director in Germany will drive their sales team to identify and sell VMware’s Cloud Services (IaaS/PaaS) solutions to Enterprise and Mid-market sized end customers. They will own a bookings quota and be responsible for collaborating with core Field Sales leadership teams, Partner Sales teams, and VCHS Customer Support teams to ensure success.
They will execute a strict management process to ensure individual sales contributors are capturing pre-defined KPI’s in a consistent manner and reporting them in a consolidated fashion.
The German Sales Director will report into the senior leader in EMEA and consolidate all business metrics for their region, including sales, forecasting, pipeline and activity tracking, measured against defined KPI’s.
Knowledge of services sales and the cloud services marketplace is a must. Experience with Cloud sales cycles is preferred. The role may require travel within the Sales Specialist’s geographic region to satisfy demand. While this role is UKI based, the candidate should expect to travel when required.
Key job responsibilities:
– Accountable for achieving VMware’s bookings targets for direct and indirect vCHS sales in a geographic region
– Collaborate with core Field and Partner sales leaders to ensure proper engagement with core teams and customers
– Meet with end customers to create demand and close deals with customers for vCHS offerings
– Provide weekly forecasting visibility to VMware’s leadership of sales pipeline status and potential to achieve target bookings, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving target bookings
– Support core Field enablement activities to drive further understanding of vCHS offerings
– Lead team in all facets of management, including performance, coaching, discipline and motivation
– 10+ years of sales experience in the IT services industry, preferable (but not essential) in hosted or cloud services
– Strong knowledge of the Enterprise software, IT hosting, and Service Provider ecosystems
– Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up type sales organization
– Ability to articulate and evangelize the value of hybrid cloud IT solutions
– Experience with new product introductions
– Strategic thinker and analytical skills
– Contract negotiation and deal forecasting experience
– Must be a self-starter
Location: Unterschleissheim, DE
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui