In this role, you will work closely with managers and leaders to develop, implement and drive human resources solutions for the organization. The Sr HR Manager will have generalist responsibilities including developing, managing, implementing and integrating HR programs and guidelines for the business in support of organizational objectives. This includes developing strong business relationships with the leaders of the client group; developing and driving the people agenda for the business; analyzing and presenting information to the management team that enables good business decisions; participating as a member of the A&O HR team to improve cross-A&O HR effectiveness; working in collaboration with other HRBPs to drive and support cross-org business and HR ROB and other initiatives.
• People Manager – must be a strong leader and manager of a team of HR Generalists. Must be able to motivate, develop, and lead an HR teams.
• Business Partner – Understand the business & their business and people priorities. Serve as a key member of the leadership team to assist in driving business results. Drive systemic organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the business strategy.
• Change Agent – Partner with, and coach, the business leadership team to facilitate organizational and cultural change. Act as a catalyst for building Organizational Effectiveness within the business. Educate the business on HR trends that affect the business. Acquire business sponsorship for HR initiatives.
• Process Manager – Lead implementation of core HR programs into the business ensuring an effective, sustainable people strategy over the long term. Provide business-specific feedback to the HR team for design and delivery improvement of client-ready solutions, including improved self-service models.
• Program Manager – Ability to design and implement HR strategies in alignment with both business and HR functional objectives. Examples may include leadership development programs, diversity programs and key talent retention programs.
• HR Generalist – Candidate’s responsibilities include leading employee relations for A&O US region which includes: tracking trends and developing pro-active solutions; manager coaching; compensation; legal compliance; performance management and appraisal; training and career counseling.
• Employee Advocate/Relations – Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, Microsoft Values-based environment that enables effective employee relations. Ensure role is perceived as an objective employee resource and escalation path for unresolved employee relations issues.
The successful candidate will possess strong generalist capabilities and proven business partner experience in a rapidly changing environment. Additional qualifications include:
• 10+ years of directly applicable HR experience or an equivalent combination of advanced training and experience.
• BS/BA degree required, Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Management or a related field preferred.
• Demonstrated people management and the ability to motivate, develop, and lead teams is required.
• Demonstrated competence in developing, managing, and administering human resources programs and guidelines, managing and resolving employee grievances and performance issues, change management, coaching, career counseling, applying concepts of employment law, utilizing people data for decision making, influencing business leaders, and developing specifications for solutions to complex issues.
• Candidates must also be able to multi-task, embrace ambiguity, understand organizational dynamics & culture, recognize trends and identify systematic approaches to solving problems.
• Competence and confidence working with all levels in the organization, coaching leaders, and understanding of Engineering functions.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills; excellent project and time management skills; strong problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills; project management, designing and conducting training, willingness to learn AND to teach, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui