Information Technology/Hardware, Telefoni cellulari, Pda, Specialista Senior / Project Manager, Benchmark retributivo $ 100.000+
|Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile, portable, hand-held consumer electronics products, like the Kindle family of products including e-readers and tablets.As a Senior Hardware Display Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.The Role:
- Serve as the technical lead for touch hardware and display components through the entire product life cycle, from roadmapping through design in to mass-production support.
- As a member of new product development teams, manage the technical relationship with display vendors to deliver new display components to the required specification and schedule.
- Perform hands-on bring-up, testing and troubleshooting of displays and associated control electronics in the display stack.
- Function as a subject matter expert on display technology by providing up-to-date, accurate information to colleagues and management.
- Travel to supplier and contract manufacturer sites world-wide to support product development activities (10% – 20% travel).
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering and/or Materials Science.
- 5+ years experience in the consumer electronics or display industry as a hardware engineer.
- Hands-on experience with display development or product integration.
- Strong background in electrical engineering.
- Familiar with display test equipment and methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel internationally.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering and/or Materials Science.
- Experience in C/C++ or Java programming in a GNU/Linux development environment.
- Working knowledge of optics.
- Experience in working with international, cross-functional teams.
Per visualizzare l’annuncio completo clicca qui.